Falvey Memorial Library seeks to make our outstanding collection and services as accessable to distance learning students as to on-campus learners.
Our digital and electronic resources are available from off-campus, and librarians make every effort to extend research advice to distance learners via e-mail exchanges and telephone consultations. We offer delivery of selected resources in our print collection and work with students to arrange suitable alternatives for our print materials that cannot be delivered.
- Circulation Policy - The library provides delivery service for students currently registered in 100% distance learning courses, for faculty with off-campus appointments, and for graduate students completing coursework from remote locations.
- To request a book use the Distance Learning Delivery Request Form.
- Book Delivery & Return - We'll deliver library books to your door.
- Off-Campus Database Access - How to use library subscription databases from home
- Subject Guides - The best first step to finding in-depth subject specific articles, reports, statistics, primary sources and reference help.
- Tips & Guides - Self-help and multimedia research tutorials.
- Journal Articles - Instructions for getting the full text of print and electronic journals in our collection.
- E-ZBorrow & Interlibrary Loan-How to get resources not included in the Falvey Memorial Library collection. Remember books obtained through E-ZBorrow or Interlibrary Loan cannot be delivered to your home and must be picked up at Falvey Memorial Library. Journal articles requested via Interlibrary Loan are made accessable via the web.
- Book Retrieval - We'll retrieve a book from our stacks and hold it for pick up next time you're on campus.
Last Modified: Thursday, October 25th, 2012