- The library provides delivery service for students currently registered in 100% distance learning courses, for faculty with off-campus appointments, and for graduate students completing coursework from remote locations. To request a book use the Distance Learning Delivery Request Form.
- Books found in the library's catalog and requested through the form are checked out on your record and sent to you via UPS. Our goal is to handle each request in an expedient manner; however, our services are affected by our workload, so we can not guarantee turn around time.
- The library reserves the right to limit the number of items mailed.
- You may renew most items online through your Library Account. Overdue fines apply to items received after the due date.
- Books requested via Interlibrary Loan or E-ZBorrow can only be picked up in person at Falvey Memorial Library. Brief loan periods do not allow us to deliver these items to your home or workplace.
Last Modified: Thursday, October 25th, 2012