Follow these easy steps to have a book from the Falvey Memorial Library collection delivered to your doorstep. (Reference materials, periodicals and special collection materials that do not circulate cannot be delivered to your home.)
- Search our catalog to find book's details.
- For each title, submit the request form.
- The books will be mailed directly to you via UPS. Recipients are responsible for the books until they are returned to the Library.
- We can only send books within the U.S. At this time, international requests can not be accommodated.
- The library may limit the number of books shipped.
- Due dates will be assigned in accordance with standard library loan periods.
- Although we strive for the quickest possible turnaround time, please allow seven days for receipt of books from Falvey Library.
- Please return books via United Parcel Service (UPS) with the enclosed label. Use the UPS locator to identify the most convenient drop-off point.
- Please do not callfor UPS to pick up books. The borrower will be charged a fee for doing so.
- The library will accept the postmark date as the return date.
- Patrons are responsible for damaged or lost items.
- Patrons are responsible for overdue fines.
- Fines are based on the date books are postmarked or hand delivered to the Library.
- Fines can be avoided by renewing books online prior to return.