The Library hosts a variety of University events, and co-sponsors several special programs throughout the year. Events range from thought-provoking lecture series such as Scholarship@Villanova talks to fun student activities including Game Nights by the Electronic Enthusiasts Club.
If you need a space for an event that you are organizing, our Library venues are great options for you. For photos of the event venues, please click here.
There are two ways to request an event venue with us:
1. (Recommended) Click here to fill out the "Request a Venue" form and we will contact you as soon as we receive it.
2. Contact Gina Duffy, 610-519-3872, via email, phone, or in person at our office in room 235 on the 2nd Floor of Falvey Library. She will be more than happy to work with you and accommodate your needs.
Educational and cultural displays are regularly mounted in the Library. Campus groups are invited to apply for a window display in the Library. Displays are often times to correspond with events on campus or in the Library.
If you are interested in having the Library host your display, please fill out the request form for window display hosting to Request a Display. For assistance with displays, or questions about displays in the Library, please contact Joanne Quinn, Ext. 9-3871.
Walk-In Study Sessions are being offered for core business classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30 p.m. in Falvey Library 2nd floor.
Tutoring is available for the following courses:
• Business Dynamics I (VSB 1001)
• Business Dynamics II (VSB 1002)
• Information Technology (VSB 1000)
• Introduction to Microeconomics (ECO 1001)
• Introduction to Macroeconomics (ECO 1002)
• Business Calculus (MAT 1400)
• Business Statistics (MAT 1430)
• Competitive Effectiveness (VSB 2020)
• Corporate Responsibility and Regulation (VSB 2007)
• Financial Management and Reporting (VSB 2010)
• Strategic Information Technology (VSB 2006)
• Business Analytics (VSB 2008)
• Managerial Accounting (VSB 3006)
• Operations Management (VSB 3008)
VSB Peer Tutors are dedicated to your success and offer free individualized help with assignments and test preparation!
See below for the full schedule of peer tutoring sessions
Friday, 12/13 READING DAY
Co-sponsored by the Clay Center at the Villanova School of Business and Falvey Memorial Library.
Join the Villanova Electronic Enthusiasts Club (VEEC) most Fridays during the semester from 2:30-4:30 p.m. in the first-floor lounge for some fun! The VEEC is a social club, focused on recreation and relaxation. Participants gather once a week to play video games in a safe and fun environment. The VEEC also has the pleasure of participating in video game activities, such as tournaments and expositions, and is always accepting new members!
This event, co-sponsored by Falvey Memorial Library and the Villanova Electronic Enthusiasts Club, is free and open to the public.
The research experts at Falvey Memorial Library will hold an instruction session on citing sources following Chicago Style rules on December 5. Chicago style is used extensively in the humanities and social sciences for its clarity and flexibility; however, its eccentricities (different footnote and bibliography styles, the Ibid. system, etc.) make it tougher to get started with when compared to the other styles. This class will lay the groundwork for Chicago Style and demonstrate its ability to meet nearly any documentation need. The session will be held on Thursday, December 5 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. in Falvey 204 in the second-floor Learning Commons. For more information, contact history liaison librarian Jutta Seibert (email@example.com).
Looking for a venue to host your event or meeting? Request a venue with us!
Want to see what the venues look like? Click here.