E-Z Borrow books from other libraries
E-ZBorrow is for books only. For articles, chapters of books, videos or theses, use InterLibrary Loan.
E-ZBorrowallows Villanova University students, staff and faculty* to borrow books from regional, academic, E-ZBorrow-member libraries.
Before searching E-ZBorrow—
1. Search Falvey’s catalog to determine whether our Library owns the book you need. E-ZBorrow will not permit requests for books that are available at Falvey.
2. If Falvey does own the book you need and it’s available, check the shelves for it.
3. If the book is NOT currently owned by Falvey, is currently checked out or is otherwise unavailable, then try E-ZBorrow.
To log on to E-ZBorrow, enter your 16-digit Wildcard number in the “Barcode” field.
1. Search E-ZBorrow for your book (“Simple Search” or “Advanced Search”)
2. At the search-results list, click the title of the desired book.
3. At the book’s request page, click the “Request” button. E-ZBorrow will choose the best available lender for that item and will e-mail updates about your request’s status.
Check your request’s status:
Check the status of your request by logging on to E-ZBorrow and clicking “My Account.”
If E-ZBorrow-member libraries do not have what you need, try InterLibrary Loan.
* Courtesy patrons must use their local public library to borrow books from other libraries.
And receive answers from librarians and others.