The Library has three print stations: Two on the first floor and one on the third floor.
Villanova students, staff and faculty can use Falvey public workstations to print from any Internet, email or desktop application.
1. At your public workstation—In the print-dialogue window, choose either “Print One Sided” or “Print on Both Sides” (double-sided is the default setting).
2. Make sure the printer selected is one of the library’s printers:
first-floor printers (\\goprint.villanova.edu\FAL-1stFLR-PrinterA or \\goprint.villanova.edu\FAL-1stFLR-PrinterB) or the third-floor printer (\\goprint.villanova.edu\FAL-3rdFLR-Cannon5055).
Your print job will appear in all three of the library’s print queue/workstations, regardless of which library printer you choose.
3. At the print queue/workstation—click on (or touch) your username.
4. Then click (or touch) each document you want to print so that it becomes highlighted in green.
5. Follow the prompts; you’ll be asked to swipe your Wildcard (or rented print card—see below).
Remember to place your card firmly in the card-swipe and to slide your card all the way through. This step will deduct money from your VPrint account.
Falvey Memorial Library courtesy patrons, members of Rosemont College or library visitors are not part of the campus print program. These users may rent a print card from the Circulation desk. Print cards cost $1.00 for each card rented—no refunds for unused cards.
Any problems with the library print stations should be reported to the Circulation Desk on the first floor. If printers are temporarily unavailable, patrons may either save documents to a storage device or email documents as attachments, to be printed elsewhere.