- Access Services retrieves up to three items per day for Villanova students, faculty and staff from the Main Collection to be held at the Circulation desk for pick-up. This is a convenient service if you want to ensure access to a specific item and can't get to the library immediately.
- If the library catalog reveals that a Main Stacks book is Available (not charged out with a due date), you can either call 610-519-4271 during library hours or select "Place a Hold" in the catalog record.
- If you use the online "Place a Hold" link, you will be redirected to an old catalog record. Within that record choose "Place Hold/Recall" and you will be prompted for your Wildcard number and last name. Enter you phone number and e-mail, choose a pick-up location and "Submit Request."
- You will be notified via e-mail and phone that your item is available for pick up and it will be held at the Circulation Desk for two days.
- We can only retrieve MAIN STACKS books owned by Falvey Library. Non-circulating reference books and periodicals cannot be held at the Circulation Desk.
Last Modified: Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009