Finding a research article
When you know the name of the newspaper, magazine, or journal:
- Enter the name in the Catalog, see this example:
Journal of Marketing
- Click the link that applies (check the years of availability). If the title is only in print there will be no links to an online version.
- Most of the publications will allow you to "Search Within Publication" using keywords, dates, authors, etc.
Working only with an idea, an author, an article title, or any information without knowing the title of the journal itself.
- Select the relevant topic. For Example, Marketing
- Select your favorite resource. ABI/Inform, Business Source Premier, Business Full Text, and Business & Industry are all excellent resources.
OpinionArchives is a new resource that is very helpful in accessing the opinions of Americans on a variety of national and international issues. Click Here for more information.