This guide is suggested for students using Endnote for Biology Research
1) Access Biological Abstracts or Zoological Record from the Library Webpage
2) Perform your search and checkbox the articles your are interested in.
3) Click on the button that says "Save to Endnote, RefMan, ProCite"
4) You will be taken to the following page:
5) Your browser will give you that option to Open a file or Save it. Choose to Open it with the recommended program.
6) Endnote will automatically open and import your citations.
Nursing/Life Science Librarian
Falvey Library, Villanova University
800 Lancaster Avenue
Last Modified: Wednesday, January 25th, 2012