Warwick Borough charter copies of the fifth section of the patent of the thirty-seventh of King Henry the Eighth, granted to the burgesses of Warwick and successors, 1546, and of the Warwick charter, granted to the burgesses by letters patent, dated the 19th day of March, in the fifth year of William and Mary.
|Access:||Full text online|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
|Item Description:||Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.|
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25143.
|Physical Description:||20 p.|
|Access:||Electronic Access Restricted To Villanova University Patrons|