Sugar cultivation in India ...
|Online Access:||Full text online|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- no. I. Substance of a report on the capabilities of producing sugar in a portion of Rajahmundry, a province of the Madras presidency / drawn up in 1845
- no. II. Report to the Board of Revenue, Madras / by Major Arthur Cotton
- no. III. First report on the irrigation of the province of Rajahmundry / by A. Cotton
- no. IV. Letter to the Secretary of the Revenue Board of Madras, Department of Public Works / by A. Cotton
- no. 5. Letter to the Secretary to the Board of Revenue of Madras / by A. Cotton.