Teen girls and technology : what's the problem, what's the solution? /
Provides a framework that teachers, librarians, youth workers, and parents can use to empower girls to succeed in today's technology-rich world.
New York : Chicago, IL :
Teachers College Press ; ALA Editions,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Teen girls' tech reality
- What's the situation?
- What's the problem?
- What's the solution?
- Elements for success
- The role of adults
- Technology resources with girls in mind
- Girls' access to technology
- How girls can use technology
- Technology-enhanced learning activities
- In-school incorporation
- Community-based initiatives
- Family-based activities.