A collection of treatises relating to the publick debts, and the discharge of the same publish'd several times for the service of the members of the House of Commons /
|Online Access:||Full text online|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Computations relating to the publick debts, taken from the abstract deliver'd into Parliament the 14th of March, 1716 ...
- Some considerations relating to the payment of the publick debts ...
- A proposal for the payment of the publick debts ... and some further hints relating to that subject, laid before His Majesty in the year 1714
- Abstracts of the number and yearly pay of the land-forces of horse, foot & dragoons, in Great Britain, for the year 1718 ...
- Some further remarks relating to half-pay, and to the frugal management of other parts of the publick money ...
- Some calculations and remarks relating to the present state of the publick debts and funds ...
- Mr. Hutcheson's answer to Mr. Crookshanks's Seasonable remarks.