The friend of peace
|Main Author:||Worcester, Noah, 1758-1837.|
|Corporate Author:||Sabin Americana, 1500-1926|
|Other Authors:||Convention of Congregational Ministers of Massachusetts.|
|Format:||Conference Proceeding Book|
Greenfield, Mass. :
Full text online
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A special interview beteen the President of the United States and Omar, an officer dismissed for dueling
- Six letters from Omar to the President
- Review of the arguments of Lord Kames in favor of war
- Proceedings of the Massachusetts Convention of Congregational Ministers, May, 1816
- Report of a committee appointed by the Massachusetts Convention of Congregational Ministers on the subject of war
- The address reported by the above named committee and accepted by the Convention
- Peace societies compared with other benevolent institutions.