Remains of Sir Walter Raleigh
Printed by I. Redmayne for M. Sheares,
|Online Access:||Full text online|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Maxims of state
- Sir Walter Raleigh's Instructions to his sonne, and to posterity
- The dutiful advice of a loving son to his aged father
- Observations concerning the causes of the magnificency and opulency of cities
- Observations touching trade and commerce with the Hollander, and other nations, as it was presented to King James
- Verses found in his Bible in the gate house at Westminster
- On the snuff of a candle the night before he died
- Speech immediately before he was beheaded
- The perogative of Parliaments in England, proved in a dialogue between a counsellor of state, and a justice of peace.