Handbook of consumer psychology /
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York :
Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
|Series:||Marketing and consumer psychology series
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- I. Introduction. History of consumer psychology / David W. Schumann, Curtis P. Haugtvedt, and Edith Davidson
- II. Consumer information processing. The role of knowledge accessibility in cognition and behavior: implications for consumer information processing / Robert W. Wyer ; Consumer memory, fluency, and familiarity / Antonia Kronlund, Bruce W. A. Whittlesea, and Carolyn Yoon ; Consumer learning and expertise / J. Wesley Hutchinson and Eric M. Eisenstein ; Categorization theory and research in consumer psychology: category representation and category-based inference / Barbara Loken, Lawrence W. Barsalou, and Christopher Joiner ; Consumer inference / Frank Kardes, Steven Posavac, Maria L. Cronley, and Paul M. Herr ; Effects of sensory factors on consumer behavior: if it tastes, smells, sounds, and feels like a duck, then it must be a... / Joann Peck and Terry L. Childers ; Stages of consumer socialization: the development of consumer knowledge, skills, and values from childhood to adolescence / Deborah Roedder John ; Aging and consumer behavior / Carolyn Yoon and Catherine A. Cole
- III. Motivation, affect, and consumer decisions. Positive affect and decision processes: some recent theoretical developments with practical implications / Alice M. Isen ; The nature and role of affect in consumer behavior / Joel B. Cohen, Michel Tuan Pham, and Eduardo B. Andrade ; Self-regulation: goals, consumption, and choices / Kathleen D. Vohs, Roy F. Baumeister, and Dianne M. Tice ; Goal-directed consumer behavior: motivation, volition, and affect / Hans Baumgartner and Rick Pieters ; Goal directed perception / Chris Janiszewski
- IV. Persuasion, attitudes, and social influence. Attitude change and persuasion / Curtis P. Haugtvedt and Jeff A. Kasmer ; Associative strength and consumer choice behavior / Christopher R. M. Jones and Russell H. Fazio ; Measuring the non-conscious: implicit social cognition in consumer behavior / Andrew Perkins, Mark Forehand, Anthony Greenwald, and Dominika Maison ; Implicit consumer cognition / Patrick T. Vargas ; Evoking the imagination as a strategy of influence / Petia K. Petrova and Robert B. Cialdini ; Consumer attitudes and behavior / Icek Aizen ; I know what you're doing and why you're doing it: the use of persuasion knowledge model in consumer research / Margaret C. Campbell and Amna Kirmani ; Social values in consumer psychology / Lynn R. Kahle and Guang-Xin Xie
- V. Behavioral decision research. Consumer decision making: a choice goals approach / James R. Bettman, Mary Frances Luce, and John W. Payne ; Dynamics of goal-based choice: toward an understanding of how goals commit versus liberate choice / Ayelet Fishbach, and Ravi Dhar ; Hedonomics in consumer behavior / Christopher K. Hsee and Claire I. Tsai ; Behavioral pricing / Maggie Wenjing Liu, and Dilip Soman ; Perceptions of fair pricing / James E. Heyman and Barbara A. Mellers ; Associative learning and consumer decisions / Stijn M. J. van Osselaer
- VI. Products, preferences, places, and people. A role of aesthetics in consumer psychology / JoAndrea Heogg and Joseph W. Alba ; Product assortment / Susan M. Broniarczyk ; Brands and their meaning makers / Chris T. Allen, Susan Fournier, and Felicia Miller ; Theory in consumer-environment research: diagnosis and prognosis / Sevgin A. Eroglu and Karen A. Machleit ; Music and consumers / James J. Kellaris ; Consumer psychology of sport: more than just a game / Robert Madrigal and Vassilis Dalakas ; Diversity issues in consumer psychology / Jerome D. Williams, Wei-Na Lee, and Geraldine R. Henderson
- VII. Consumer well-being. Consumers and the allure of "safer" tobacco products: scientific and policy issues / Eugene Borgida, Anita Kim, Emily N. Stark, and Christopher Miller ; Assessing the relationships between tobacco advertising and promotion and adolescent smoking behavior: convergent evidence / Marvin E. Goldberg ; The social marketing of volunteerism: a functional approach / Arthur A. Stukas, Mark Synder, and E. Gil Clary ; Health risk perceptions and consumer psychology / Geeta Menon, Priya Ragibur, and Nidhi Agrawal ; Toward a psychology of consumer creativity / James E. Burroughs, C. Page Moreau, and David Glen Mick ; Compulsive buying: review and reflection / Ronald J. Faber, and Thomas C. O'Guinn ; Summing up the state of coping research: prospects and prescriptions for consumer research / Adam Duhachek
- VIII. Advances in research methods. Self-reports in consumer research / Kimberlee Weaver and Norbert Schwarz ; Cross-cultural consumer psychology / Sharon Shavitt, Angela Y. Lee, and Timothy P. Johnson ; Measurement error in experimental designs in consumer psychology / Madhu Viswanathan ; Individual differences: tools for theory testing and understanding in consumer psychology research / Curtis P. Haugtvedt, Kaiya Liu, and Kyeong Sam Min ; Neuroeconomics: foundational issues and consumer relevance / Giovanna Egidi, Howard C. Nusbaum, and John T. Cacioppo.