Parties and policies : how the American government works /
New Haven :
Yale University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The electoral incentive
- Congressional elections : the case of the vanishing marginals
- Why did V.O. Key draw back from his "have-nots" claim?
- Divided party control : does it make a difference?
- Clinton, the 103d Congress, and unified party control : what are the lessons?
- U.S. policy waves in comparative context
- Presidential elections and policy change : how much of a connection is there?
- Innovative midterm elections
- Electoral realignments
- Actions in the public sphere
- Supermajority rule in the U.S. Senate
- Wars and American politics
- Events as causes : the case of American politics
- Incumbency advantage in U.S. presidential elections : the historical record.