An archaeology of Black markets : local ceramics and economies in eighteenth-century Jamaica /
University Press of Florida,
|Series:||Ripley P. Bullen series.
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Historical archaeology of the Caribbean plantation
- Markets of contention : historical and legal perspectives on informal economies in eighteenth-century Jamaica
- Between urban and rural
- Routing pots : ceramics of the African diaspora
- Rooting pots : Jamaican colonial ceramics
- Locating enslaved craft production : petrographic and chemical analysis of eighteenth-century Jamaican pottery
- Epilogue : boundaries and identities
- Appendix A. Assignment of samples from sites to ceramic groups
- Appendix B. Instrumental neutron activation analysis of eighteenth-century pottery from Jamaica.