Liturgy and architecture from the early church to the Middle Ages /
Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT :
|Series:||Liturgy, worship, and society
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The earliest Christian worship and its setting
- Constantine, continuity and change in the fourth century
- The emergence of the Byzantine rite and the church building as sacrament
- Late antiquity in the west and the Gallican rite
- Carolingian architecture and liturgical reform
- Monasticism, pilgrimage and the romanesque
- Gothic architecture and the Latin rite: from origins to the close of the Middle Ages.