Catholic social thought : American reflections on the Compendium /
|Other Authors:||Sullins, Donald Paul, 1953-, Blasi, Anthony J.|
Catholic Church. > Pontificium Consilium de Iustitia et Pace. > Compendium of the social doctrine of the Church.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction / Anthony J. Blasi and D. Paul Sullins
- Principles of Catholic social thought
- The gift and mission of love : the theological dimension of Catholic social teaching (reflections on Compendium chapter 1) / Kevin E. Miller
- The social theory of Catholic social teaching (reflections on Compendium chapter 2) / D. Paul Sullins
- Criteria for a just society
- The intellectual method of the Compendium as illustrated in its treatment of the family (reflections on Compendium chapters 2 and 5) / Anthony J. Blasi and James A. Montmarquet
- The subjective dimension of work (reflections on Compendium chapter 6) / John Larrivee
- Economic life in Catholic social thought and economic theory (reflections on Compendium chapter 7) / Charles M.A. Clark
- Serving the person through the political community (reflections on Compendium chapter 8) / Michael L. Coulter
- Toward a caring international community (reflections on Compendium chapter 9) / J.F.X. Paiva
- An invitation to inclusive environmental reflection (reflections on Compendium chapter 10) / Stephen Scharper and Andrew J. Weigert
- The promotion of peace in the Compendium (reflections on Compendium chapter 11) / Carroll J. Bourg
- Woman and the Catholic social tradition / Deborah Savage
- Concrete applications to U.S. research and action / Anthony J. Blasi.