Essentials of neuropsychological assessment : treatment planning for rehabilitation /
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Understanding the past, present, and future of clinical neuropsychology / Deborah E. Witsken, Rik Carl D'Amato, and Lawrence C. Hartlage
- Introduction to neuropathology and brain-behavior relationships / Lawrence J. Lewandowski and Benjamin J. Lovett
- The neurological examination as it relates to neuropsychological issues / Kimford J. Meador, Glen R. Finney, and Fenwick T. Nichols
- Neuropsychology and neuroimaging: integrating and understanding structure and function in clinical practice / Chad A. Noggle, Andrew S. Davis, and Mark Barisa
- Understanding and utilizing the Halstead-Reitan neuropsychological test batteries with children and adults / Stephanie R. Sinco, Andrew S. Davis, and Rik Carl D'Amato
- Understanding and utilizing the Luria-Nebraska neuropsychological test batteries with children and adults / Justin Walker, Rik Carl D'Amato, and Andrew S. Davis
- Understanding and using the NEPSY-II with young children, children, and adolescents / Jonathan E. Titley and Rik Carl D'Amato
- Understanding and using the Dean-Woodcock neuropsychological battery with children, youth, adults, and in geriatrics / Andrew S. Davis
- A descriptive summary of essential neuropsychological tests / Cynthia A. Riccio
- Brief and comprehensive neuropsychological assessment of children and adults with learning difficulties and disabilities / Margaret Semrud-Clikeman and Jodene Goldenring Fine
- Brief and comprehensive neuropsychological assessment of alcohol and drug abuse / Arthur MacNeill Horton Jr. and Arthur MacNeill Horton III
- Brief and extended neuropsychological assessment of aging and dementia / J. Michael Williams.