Cover Image
Saved in:

The first book of architecture, by Andrea Palladio translated out of Italian: with an appendix touching doors and windows, by Pr. Le Muet architect to the French King. Translated out of French by Godfrey Richards: the whole illustrated with above seventy copper cutts. Also rules and demonstrations, with several designs for the framing of any manner of roofs, either above pitch or under pitch, whether square or bevel, never published before by that ingenious architect Mr. William Pope of London. With designs of floors, of variety of small pieces of wood inlayed, lately made in the pallace of the Queen Dowager, at Sommerset-House; a curiosity never practiced in England before

Bibliographic Details
Main Authors: Palladio, Andrea, 1508-1580., Le Muet, Pierre, 1591-1669. (Author)
Corporate Author: Early English Books Online.
Other Authors: Richards, Godfrey.
Format: Online Book
Language:English
Published: London : printed for Tho. Braddyll, and Eben. Tracy on London-Bridge, M D CC. [1700]
Edition:The sixth edition corrected and enlarged with the new model of the Cathedral of St. Pauls in London.
Series:Early English books online.
Subjects:
Online Access:http://ezproxy.villanova.edu/login?URL=http://gateway.proquest.com/openurl?ctx_ver=Z39.88-2003&res_id=xri:eebo&rft_val_fmt=&rft_id=xri:eebo:image:36287
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!