Mission, Inc. a practitioner's guide to social enterprise /
|Main Author:||Lynch, Kevin, 1956 Nov. 15-|
|Corporate Authors:||EBSCOhost books.|
|Other Authors:||Walls, Julius.|
San Francisco :
Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc. : Ingram Publishers Services [distributor],
Social venture network series.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The most successful business on earth
- The ten paradoxes of social enterprise
- Doing good versus doing well: balancing impact and profit
- Form versus function: choosing the right structure
- Planning versus practice: working with discipline
- Debits versus credits: creating financial health
- Do-gooders versus good doers: hiring the best people
- Perception versus reality: marketing on higher ground
- Value versus waste: leaning the enterprise
- Metrics versus instinct: measuring success
- Growth versus focus: expanding sensibly
- Sweat equity versus blood equity: caring for yourself.