Economic compulsion and Christian ethics /
Cambridge ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||New studies in Christian ethics
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Markets and coercive pecuniary externalities
- The regressive incidence of unintended burdens
- Economic security as God's twofold gift
- Retrieving the biblical principle of restoration
- Economic rights-obligations as diagnostic framework
- Application : the case of agricultural protectionism
- Summary and conclusions.