Political theory, science fiction, and utopian literature : Ursula K. Le Guin and The dispossessed /
|Main Author:||Burns, Tony, 1953-|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Science fiction and the history of utopian literature: H.G. Wells, Zamyatin, and Le Guin
- Le Guin's dialectical approach to questions of philosophy and politics
- Science and progress in the writings of Zamyating and Le Guin
- Le Guin's The Dispossessed and utopian literature
- Politics and literature in the wrritings of Le Guin
- Ethics in the writings of Ursula K. Le Guin
- Anarchist politics in Zamyating and Le Guin
- Conservatism in the writings of Le Guin
- Conclusion: Le Guin's relevance for political theory today.