The book of William : how Shakespeare's first folio conquered the world /
One book above all others has transfixed connoisseurs for four centuries--a book sold for shillings in the streets of London, whisked to Manhattan for millions, and stored deep within the vaults of Tokyo. The book: William Shakespeare's First Folio of 1623. This "travelogue" follows the trail of the...
|Main Author:||Collins, Paul, 1969-|
New York :
|Edition:||1st U.S. ed.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Act I : New Bond Street, London
- Barbican and Aldersgate, London
- St. Paul's Churchyard, London
- New Bond Street, London
- Act II : Hampstead Heath, London
- Catherine Street, London
- 17 Gough Square, London
- Staple Inn, High Holborn, London
- Act III : Charing Cross, London
- High Halden, Kent
- Kensal Green Cemetery, London
- Act IV : East Capitol Street, Washington, D.C.
- Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.
- Level C, Folger Shakespeare Library
- Act V : The Globe Theatre, Shin-Okubo, Shinjuku Ward
- Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo
- Meisei University, Hino, Tokyo
- Shinjuku Metro Promenade, Tokyo.