Why don't students like school? : a cognitive scientist answers questions about how the mind works and what it means for your classroom /
Cognitive scientist Dan Willingham has focused his acclaimed research on the biological and cognitive basis of learning and has a deep understanding of the daily challenges faced by classroom teachers. This book will help teachers improve their practice by explaining how they and their students thin...
San Francisco, Calif. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Why don't students like school?
- How can I teach students the skills they need when standardized tests require only facts?
- Why do students remember everything that's on television and forget everything I say?
- Why is it so hard for students to understand abstract ideas?
- Is drilling worth it?
- What's the secret to getting students to think like scientists, mathematicians, and historians?
- How should I adjust my teaching for different types of learners?
- How can I help slow learners?
- What about my mind?