Bitter knowledge : learning Socratic lessons of disillusion and renewal /
Notre Dame, Ind. :
University of Notre Dame Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: Participating in disillusion and renewal
- Who can teach us? And what can they teach us? Socrates recounts his conversations in the Protagoras
- The poverty of Socratic questioning : asking and answering in the Meno
- The labor of Socratic inquiry : learning in the Theaetetus to give an account of oneself
- Learning to find ourselves at a loss : how does philosophy begin?
- Epilogue: Realities of the classroom.