When the people speak : deliberative democracy and public consultation /
This title describes a new method of consulting the public that has been tried successfully around the world. It combines the theory of democracy with actual practice.
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Democratic aspirations
- 2. The trilemma of democratic reform
- 3. Competing visions
- 4. Making deliberative democracy practical
- 5. Making deliberation consequential
- 6. Deliberating under difficult conditions
- Appendix: Why we need only four democratic theories.