Managing innovation in Japan : the role institutions play in helping or hindering how companies develop technology /
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Formation of IT features through interaction with institutional systems : empirical evidence of unique epidemic behavior
- Institutional elasticity as a significant driver of IT functionality development
- A substitution orbit model of competitive innovations
- Impacts of functionality development on dynamism between learning and diffusion of technology
- Diffusion, substitution and competition dynamism inside the ICT market : a case of Japan
- The co-evolution process of technological innovation : an empirical study of mobile phone vendors and telecommunication service operators in Japan
- Technopreneurial trajectory leading to bipolarization of entrepreneurial contour in Japan's leading firms
- Technological diversification : strategic trajectory leading to an effective utilization of potential resources in innovation : a case of Canon
- Japan's coevolutionary dynamism between innovation and institutional systems : hybrid management fusing east and west.