Articulating rights : nineteenth-century American women on race, reform, and the state /
|Main Author:||Parker, Alison M. 1965-|
Northern Illinois University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Frances Wright : moral suasion and states' rights
- Sarah and Angelina Grimké : women's political engagement
- Frances Watkins Harper : civil rights and the role of the state
- Frances Willard : federal regulations for the common good
- Mary Church Terrell : critiques of "White lawlessness."