The role of business in global governance : corporations as norm-entrepreneurs /
Basingstoke [England] ; New York :
|Series:||Global issues series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Pt. I.
- The Research Context
- Introduction: Corporate Norm-entrepreneurship and Global Governance
- Basic Concepts and Assumptions
- Pt. II.
- Causes of Corporate Norm-entrepreneurship
- The Social and Political Environment
- Actor Characteristics
- Institutional Arrangements
- Comparisons for Conclusions: Different Paths to Corporate Norm-entrepreneurship
- Pt. III.
- Evaluating Corporate Norm-entrepreneurship
- The Effectiveness of Transnational Private Governance
- The Legitimacy of Transnational Private Governance
- A New Architecture for Global Governance.