Cleopatra : a biography /
|Main Author:||Roller, Duane W.|
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
Women in antiquity.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Cleopatra's ancestry and background
- The Ptolemaic heritage and the involvement with Rome
- Cleopatra's youth and education
- Becoming queen (51-47 BC)
- Consolidating the empire (47-40 BC)
- The peak years (40-34 BC)
- The operation of the kingdom
- Scholarship and culture at the court of Cleopatra
- Downfall (34-30 BC)
- Outline of Cleopatra's life and career
- Genealogy of the later Ptolemies
- Cleopatra's mother
- Was Cleopatra a Roman citizen?
- Some ancient literary descriptions of Cleopatra
- The iconography of Cleopatra VII.