Encyclopedia of U.S. political history
"Explores the events, policies, people, ideas, institutions, groups, and movements that have created and shaped political life in the United States. With contributions from scholars in the fields of history and political science, this encyclopedia provides students, researchers, and scholars th...
|Corporate Authors:||Gale Virtual Reference Library.|
[Washington, D.C.] :
Search online version
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1500 to 1783: Colonial beginnings through Revolution
- Vol. 1
- 1784 to 1840: The early republic
- Vol. 2
- 1841 to 1877: Expansion, division, and reconstruction
- Vol. 3
- 1878 to 1920: From the gilded age through age of reform
- Vol. 4
- 1921 to 1945: Prosperity, Depression, and War
- Vol. 5
- 1946 to 1975: Postwar consensus to social unrest
- Vol. 6
- 1976 to present: The clash of conservatism and liberalism
- Vol. 7.