The Supreme Court and individual rights
Provides full coverage of the freedoms outlined in the Bill of Rights. Topics include, Guantanamo Bay detainees' rights, the right to keep and bear arms, gay rights and other civil liberties.
Washington, D.C. :
|Online Access:||Search online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The court and the individual
- Freedom for ideas : the first amendment and the right to believe, to speak, to assemble, to petition, and to publish
- The rights of political participation
- The second amendment and the right to bear arms
- Crime and punishment
- Equal rights and equal protection of the laws
- Liberty and privacy.