The first women lawyers : a comparative study of gender, law and the legal professions /
Oxford, England ; Portland, Or. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction : the first women lawyers
- American pioneers : the first women lawyers
- Women lawyers in Canada : becoming lawyers 'on the same terms as men'
- 'Sound women' and legal work : the first women in law in Britain
- Colonies of the British Empire : the first woman lawyer in New Zealand
- - The Empire and British India : the first Indian woman 'in law'
- European connections : women in law and the role of Louis Frank
- Conclusion : reflecting on the first women lawyers.