Chicago, Ill. :
University of Chicago Press,
|Series:||Crime and justice (Chicago, Ill.) ;
v. 26. |
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- American prisons at the beginning of the twenty-first century / Michael Tonry and Joan Petersilia
- Population growth in U.S. prisons, 1980-1996 / Alfred Blumstein and Allen J. Beck
- Understanding prison policy and population trends / Theodore Caplow and Jonathan Simon
- Collateral consequences of imprisonment for children, communities, and prisoners / John Hagan and Ronit Dinovitzer
- Prison management trends, 1975-2025 / Chase Riveland
- Interpersonal violence and social order in prisons / Anthony E. Bottoms
- Prison suicide and prisoner coping / Alison Liebling
- Adult correctional treatment / Gerald G. Gaes, Timothy J. Flanagan, Laurence L. Motiuk, and Lynn Stewart
- Medical care in prisons / Douglas C. McDonald
- Parole and prisoner reentry in the United States / Joan Petersilia.