The Dynamics of persuasion communication and attitudes in the 21st century /
|Main Author:||Perloff, Richard M.|
|Corporate Author:||ebrary, Inc.|
Taylor & Francis,
Communication series. Communication theory and methodology.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to persuasion
- Attitudes: definition and structure
- Attitudes: functions and consequences
- Attitude measurement
- Changing attitudes and behavior
- Processing persuasive communications
- "Who says it": source factors in persuasion
- Message factors
- Personality and persuasion
- Cognitive dissonance theory
- Interpersonal persuasion
- Persuasion in American society
- Communication campaigns.