Focus groups : a practical guide for applied research /
"This book offers an overview of sound focus group practices. It describes how one can set up and conduct quality and effective focus group interviews. It is a deliberate and systematic way of listening that is helpful to public and private organizations as they listen to stakeholders, customers,...
|Main Author:||Krueger, Richard A.|
|Other Authors:||Casey, Mary Anne.|
Los Angeles :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Overview of Focus Groups
- Planning the Focus Group Study
- Developing a Questioning Route
- Participants in a Focus Group
- Moderating Skills
- Analyzing Focus Group Results
- Styles of Focus Group Research
- Focus Group Interviews With Young People
- International and Cross-Cultural Focus Groups Interviewing
- Telephone and Internet Focus Group Interviewing
- Focus Group Interviews Within the Organization
- Modifications of Focus Groups
- Answering Questions About the Quality of Focus Group Research.