The Cambridge companion to English literature, 1830-1914 /
Cambridge, UK ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Authors and authorship / Josephine Guy
- Readers and readerships / Mary Hammond
- Life writing / Alison Booth
- The culture of criticism / Joanne Shattock
- Women's voices and public debate / Susan Hamilton
- Writing the past / Hilary Fraser
- Radical writing / Sally Ledger
- Popular culture / Katherine Newey
- Science and its popularization / Gowan Dawson
- Body and mind / Jenny Bourne Taylor
- Writing and religion / Andrew Sanders
- Visual culture / John Plunkett
- Empire and nationalism / Patrick Brantlinger
- Transatlantic relations / Bridget Bennett
- European exchanges / Alison Chapman.