Procreative ethics : philosophical and Christian approaches to questions at the beginning of life /
Eugene, Or. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Can the use of artificial contraception within marriage be consistent with the natural law?
- Abortion, the sacred, and sacrifice: or, what's at stake when life has dominion
- In defense of the "conception criterion"
- Abortion as letting die, bad Samaritanism, or just war: why we should reject the analogies
- Why David Boonin's defense of Thomson fails to persuade the abortion critic
- The ethics of genetic enhancement: a test of pragmatism as democratic tradition
- Why designing the subjects of justice is likely to be unjust
- Giving our children bread: why the harm conundrum is not such a conundrum
- Why genetic therapy may need something "very much like the church"
- On Peter Singer's silencing in Germany: or, what's wrong with asking "What's wrong with killing?"
- Repugnance, Frankenstein, and generational injustice: a consideration of reproductive cloning.