The Cambridge companion to August Strindberg
August Strindberg is one of the most enduring of nineteenth-century dramatists, and is also an internationally recognized novelist, autobiographer, and painter. This Companion presents contributions by leading international scholars on different aspects of Strindberg's highly colorful life and...
Cambridge ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- August Strindberg : the art and science of self-dramatization / Linda Haverty Rugg
- Strindberg and the woman question / Margaretha Fahlgren
- Learning to speak : Strindberg and the novel / Ulf Olsson
- Between realism and modernism : the modernity of Strindberg's autobiographical writings / Per Stounbjerg
- Miss Julie, naturalism, 'The battle of the brains,' and sexual desire / Ross Shideler
- Strindberg and comedy / Hans-Göran Ekman
- Crisis and change : Strindberg the unconscious modernist / Göran Stockenström
- A modernist dramaturgy / Eszter Szalczer
- The chamber plays / Lynn R. Wilkinson
- The history plays / Matthew H. Wikander
- Strindberg in the theatre / Frederick J. Marker and Lise-Lone Marker
- Bergman's Strindberg / Egil Törnqvist
- Strindberg and modern drama : some lines of influence / Freddie Rokem.