Personal connections in the digital age /
The internet and the mobile phone have disrupted many of our conventional understandings of our selves and our relationships, raising anxieties and hopes about their effects on our lives. This timely and vibrant book provides frameworks for thinking critically about the roles of digital media in per...
|Main Author:||Baym, Nancy K.|
Cambridge, UK ; Malden, MA :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- New forms of personal connection
- Making new media make sense
- Communication in digital spaces
- Communities and networks
- New relationships, new selves?
- Digital media in relational development and maintenance
- Conclusion : The myth of cyberspace.