Wired and mobilizing : social movements, new technology, and electoral politics /
New York :
|Series:||Routledge studies in science, technology, and society ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Overview of social movement theories and a proposed synthesis
- Students against sweatshops and corporate social responsibility: the anti-Nike campaign
- Contentious politics, cyberactivism, and electoral reform: the reemergence of the peace movement post 9-11
- Moveon.org and the digital revolution
- The 2008 US presidential election and youth activism: digital technologies as grassroots empowerment or elite control?