Presentation skills for students /
"Presentation Skills for Students is a practical, accessible guide for all students in further or higher education. It discusses speaking effectively in seminars, tutorials and formal presentations and helps with career research including a practical step-by-step guide to a successful job inter...
|Main Author:||Van Emden, Joan.|
|Other Authors:||Becker, Lucinda M., 1963-|
Houndmills, Basinstoke, Hampshire ; New York, NY :
Palgrave study skills.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Machine generated contents note: Preface
- Personal Development: Speaking to an Audience
- Delivery and Non-verbal Communication and Nerves
- Choosing and Using Visual Aids
- Speaking as Part of Your Course
- Speaking as Part of a Group
- Speaking as a Student Representative
- Speaking at Elections and Meetings
- Job Searches and Job Interviews.