Building workforce strength creating value through workforce and career development /
Santa Barbara, Calif. :
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- What does workforce strength look like and why does it matter? / Ron Elsdon and Rita Erickson
- Understanding the needs of different individuals / Rita Erickson and Michele McCarthy
- Linking to educational systems and community development / Nancy Atwood, Anna Domek and Richard Vicenzi
- Creating value with workforce planning and development / Bob Redlo and Ron Elsdon
- Designing, developing, and measuring effective career development processes and systems / Rita Erickson and Ron Elsdon
- Implementing and carrying the career development message / Amy Lichty and Darlene Martin
- Acknowledging and addressing components of career fitness / Michele DeRosa and Cyndi Brinkman Doyle
- Tailoring approaches to address the needs of different populations / Shannon Jordan, Lisa Franklin and Martha Edwards
- Example case studies : healthcare and high-technology / Zeth Ajemian, Mark Malcolm and Ron Elsdon
- Weaving the threads together / Ron Elsdon.