The Cambridge companion to German romanticism
[Cambridge, UK :
Cambridge University Press],
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- What is romanticism, and where did it come from? / Azade Seyhan
- From early to late romanticism / Ricarda Schmidt
- Prose fiction of the German romantics / Anthony Phelan
- The Romantic lyric / Charlie Louth
- The Romantic drama / Roger Paulin
- Forms and objectives of romantic criticism / John A. McCarthy
- Romanticism and classicism / Jane K. Brown
- Women writers and romanticism / Gesa Dane
- The romantics and other cultures / Carl Niekerk
- Love, death and Liebestod in German romanticism / Nicholas Saul
- Romantic philosophy and religion / Andrew Bowie
- Romantic politics and society / Ethel Matala de Mazza
- Romantic science and psychology / Jürgen Barkhoff
- German romantic painters / Richard Littlejohns
- Romanticism and music / Andrew Bowie
- Transformations of German romanticism 1830-2000 / Margarete Kohlenbach.