The language of female leadership /
"The Language of Female Leadership investigates how female leaders actually use language to achieve their business and relational goals. The author proposes that the language of women leaders is shaped by the type of corporation they work for. Based on the latest research, three types of '...
Basingstoke, Hampshire [England] ; New York :
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Leading talk
- Speaking in the male-dominated corporation
- Speaking in the gender-divided corporation
- Speaking in the gender-multiple corporation
- Case study 1 : linguistic work in the corporation
- Case study 2 : language of female leadership in action
- How to achieve an effective language of leadership
- The linquistic landscape of female leadership.