Covering disaster : lessons from media coverage of Katrina and Rita /
New Brunswick, N.J. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- In the wake of disaster : lessons learned / Jay Perkins and Ralph Izard
- Hurricane Katrina : flooding, muck, and human misery / Guido H. Stempel III
- NBC News : covering a tale of human suffering / Ralph Izard
- Local coverage : anticipating the needs of readers / Roxanne K. Dill
- Split personalities : journalists as victims / Shearon Roberts
- Government and journalism in crisis : blame to share / Robert Mann
- Journalism defines the issue : coastal erosion / Jane Dailey and Lisa K.Lundy
- Public relations : in the eye of the storm / Lisa K. Lundy and Jinx C. Broussard
- Public polls : journalists get good marks / Kirsten Mogensen and Ralph Izard.