Global circuits of blackness : interrogating the African diaspora /
|Other Authors:||, ,|
University of Illinois Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Theorizing the African diaspora : metaphor, miscognition, and self-recognition / Percy C. Hintzen and Jean Muteba Rahier
- The African diaspora as imagined community / Felipe Smith
- The Ecuadorian victories in the 2006 FIFA World Cup and the ideological biology of (non-) citizenship / Jean Muteba Rahier
- Race and diasporic imaginings among West Indians in the San Francisco Bay Area / Percy C. Hintzen
- Continuity, change, and authenticity in Toronto's 1990 Caribana concert / Lyndon Phillip
- Rethinking the African diaspora and HIV/AIDS prevention from the perspective of ballroom culture / Marlon M. Bailey
- Remapping South African and African American cultural imaginaries / Stephane Robolin
- Amy Jacques Garvey, Theodore Bilbo, and the paradoxes of Black nationalism / Reena N. Goldthree
- Diaspora homecoming, vodun ancestry and the ambiguities of transnational belongings in the Republic of Benin / Jung Ran Forte
- Somos negros finos : Anglophone Caribbean cultural citizenship in revolutionary Cuba / Andrea Queeley.